Monday, February 7, 2011

SO SO SORRY!

SO SO SUPER SLAMMING SCRAMMING SCRAPPY SOZZY SOZ SORRY!





We've not been active much!




We have school and it's been a long day!




Anyways, i'm making makeover videos in youtube!



If you want to be makeover(ed) comment below!




Plus; Stay tuned to this blog..




Next-- I'm gonna help you for Stardoll Presentations...




Stay tuned for the next post.




(PS. SPACING... I KNOW)




Thanks so much for understanding!!!




(P.P.S. We need more writers, so if you are interested please go to the Join Us! page.




(P.P.S.S. In need is writers from a different timezone from us Vay and Dyzz. I live in Australia and Vay lives in New Zealand so the timezone is just about 2 hours away.




Daisy//Dyzyloxin

1 comment:

  1. Mine Is Longdaisy_crazy Add Me And I Will Give You My Password For MakeOver

    ReplyDelete